K-fee Liquid Cleaner for all K-fee capsule machines. 1 x 500ml bottle.
• Specially formulated to suit the cleaning programmes on K-fee capsule machines
• Concentrated, produces enough liquid for five cleaning cycles
• Prevents stubborn dirt and build-up
• Also suitable for cleaning individual removable machine parts in a separate container (e.g. overnight)
• Suitable for all K-fee machines
• Ideal for use with the K-fee liquid descaler
How it works:
Please read your K-fee capsule machine’s manual for detailed instructions on the cleaning cycle. Many customers run the cleaning cycle 1-2 times per month. For each cleaning cycle you need 100 ml of the Liquid Cleaner and 400 ml of cold water. The bottle content is good for 5 cycles. Alternatively, you can also use the cleaning capsules, which are also available in the shop. Attention: If you use a water filter, it must be removed before cleaning.
Instructions for use:
- Pour the contents of the bottle (100 ml) into the water tank of the capsule machine
- Add four times the amount of cold water (400 ml) into the water tank
- Check that there is no capsule in the brewing chamber and that the lever is closed
- Place a sufficiently large jug under the spout
- Switch on the machine and rinse until the water tank is completely empty.
- Remove the water tank and rinse thoroughly. Empty the jug
- Insert the water tank and rinse the machine with at least 1 litre of cold water.
To clean individual parts:
Your K-fee capsule machine has removable machine parts. See your manual to identify these parts. To clean them, pour approx. 200 - 300 ml of warm water and a capful of the liquid cleaner into a suitable container. Place the parts in the cleaning solution for at least 5 hours or overnight.
After that simply rinse all parts thoroughly under warm, running water.