K-fee Liquid Descaler for all K-fee capsule machines. 1 x 500ml bottle.
• Specially formulated to suit the descaling programmes on K-fee capsule machines
• Concentrated, produces enough liquid for five cleaning cycles
• Removes limescale deposits that form slowly over time
• Suitable for all K-fee machines
• Ideal for use with the K-fee liquid cleaner
How it works:
Please read your K-fee capsule machine’s manual for detailed instructions on the descaling process. Some machines can be programmed to a specific water hardness and use this information to signal that they need descaling when it’s necessary. Many customers run the descaling process once a month. For each descaling procedure you need 100 ml of the Liquid Descaler and 400 ml of cold water. The bottle contents is enough for 5 cycles. Note: If you use a water filter, it must be removed before descaling. Tip: The use of a regularly replaced water filter prolongs the descaling interval to once a year.
Instructions for use:
- Pour the contents of the bottle (100 ml) into the water tank of the capsule machine
- Add four times the amount of cold water (400 ml) into the water tank
- Check that there is no capsule in the brewing chamber and that the lever is closed
- Place a sufficiently large jug under the outlet
- Switch on the machine and rinse until the water tank is completely empty
- Remove the water tank and rinse thoroughly. Empty the jug
- Insert the water tank and rinse the machine with at least 1 litre of cold water
We recommend using this product every 2 to 3 months, as using it regularly maintains and protects your K-fee system capsule machine.